You will have the skills required of a System Administrator for Office 365, Intune administration and have the working knowledge of the skills required to provision, manage, monitor, and decommission Azure related services.
Additional duties consist of standard Enterprise Data Center support of Servers and Active Directory. This role is for someone that loves to be hands on in Microsoft and infrastructure technologies, enjoys working in cloud environments and wants to be part of an innovative and exciting team.
Required skills (2-3 years experience):
- Office 365 administration
- Intune administration
- Windows PC / server build administration
- Azure AD
- Active directory
- Administer and support core Microsoft (Azure, Office365, Intune), Aruba technologies together with our outsource provider.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Support management of Active Directory including managing/maintaining GPOs
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- Work with selected outsourced helpdesk provider to support on site troubleshooting and issues resolution.
- Regular IT maintenance site visits to ensure infrastructure is running effectively.
- Design, management installation and configuration of internal and customer facing infrastructure and network devices.
- Participate in hardware, firewall, telecom, and software vendor selection.
- Ensuring that the respective business, application, data, and technology landscape are in line with the organisations technology and governance strategies, policies, and standards.
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance.