Solutions Architect (TAM) – Professional Services
Technical Account Managers (TAMs) provide personalised support, deepen relationships with key enterprise customers, and ensure customers get the best from Corda Enterprise software. As a Technical Account Manager, you will tailor support for each customer environment, facilitate cooperation with their other partners, and advocate on their behalf.
We are looking for some who has a natural flair to build strong customer relationships and has the customers interest at heart.
This role would suit someone who has been a software engineer or an architect with strong business sense and now wants to transition into a less hands-on role or alternatively someone who is seasoned in this role.
- Research customer’s use-cases, to translate customer business requirements into technical solutions; get to know their workflows.
- Advocate for product enhancements with Product Management & Engineering to help the customer succeed.
- Present to technical executives and directors on the Corda platform strategy, concepts, and roadmap.
- Meet virtually or in-person with your customers to discuss the latest release of Corda, best practices in DLT, and migration to a new version.
- Be an escalation point for critical Production issues or project blockers; navigate through challenges and provide context & continuity across different teams that interface with your customers.
- Understand the short- and long-term business goals of your customers as they relate to R3 and Corda
- Experience (5+ years) of a consultative customer-facing role.
- Experience (4+ years) of supporting pre/post-sales activity.
- Experience in managing customer relationships (business and technical levels).
- English and Portuguese proficiency.
- Have a broad understanding of computer science and engineering, most likely obtained through a combination of academic study and related professional experience.
- Be well versed in software architecture and development with Java or Kotlin programming experience – Corda is developed as a JVM application and requires familiarity with Java as a baseline.
- Strong presentation skills: Showing the value, capabilities, and differentiators of complex service solutions using methodologies and service offerings.
- Understanding of DLT / Blockchain technologies such as: including Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Besu, Ethereum, Bitcoin etc is beneficial.
- Technical ability to learn Corda at a Consultant level and a Corda Certified Developer.
- Ability to solve technical problems and translate customer experience to actionable feedback for engineering.
- Ability to travel for client visits needed.