Front-End Web Developer
The successful candidate will be an exceptional developer, with an eye for detail and a good understanding of best practices, as well as experience in testing, visualization, design, and an ability to choose the best tool for the job. You will show good timekeeping, excellent collaborative skills, a desire to grow their skillsets, and have a proven history of delivering projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new web products as prescribed by your line manager to a high standard.
- Peer review code written by your colleagues.
- Work with and support other developers with a wide variety of experience
- Contribute to estimation of tasks and ensure timely delivery of work you are asked to develop.
- Demonstrable web front end development with an expected experience of level 3 – 8 years
- Experience working as part of a team and with larger projects.
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience with CSS and SASS
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with NextJS
- Continuous integration using Git/Gitlab
- API driven and template driven website development.
- Test driven development
- Comfort with a Linux command line
- Experience with NodeJS and C#
- Degree in computer science or related discipline