Contract Assignment – Senior Information Security Lead
My client is an international IT systems integrator, providing technology solutions for various enterprise businesses. They currently have a workforce of over 6000 employees and currently serving over 20 million customers. We are looking for a cybersecurity expert that has demonstrated proficiency working with key stakeholders and product owners to understand and guide future program/product plans and security transformation in digital, as well as to perform risk assessments of current product increments, provide guidance and acquire outcomes/decisions from the scrum master, enterprise architect, technical architect, solutions architect, data privacy officer, portfolio management office, strategic change development, IT Infrastructure and Operations and penetration testers.
• Not a technically hands on role
• Be the face of security for different areas of the businesses, establish governance
• Day to day: initially a lot of meet and greet, find out what their challenges are then set up process through monthly meetings, engage the right stakeholders.
• Working with existing relationships, not new.
• Need to work out how it is funded or promoted – initiatives. Need to fact find and figure it out.
• Business focused, working with CCO division –senior stakeholders, external company within third parties, making connections
• Need someone who has senior stakeholder management experience
In this role you will be:
• Working under the responsibility of the Head of IS Services and Risk Management and will report to the Secure Project Lifecycle Team Lead
• Partnering with business units to ensure security is managed effectively and acting as the primary contact point within security. Establish governance structure to support these activities.
• Aware of all security activities with understanding of risk impact and reporting.
• Providing Information Security consultancy including advice for; projects, solution design, small changes, audit/assurance and application of security policy, standards, regulation, and good practice.
• Ensuring security service review meetings with stakeholders take place, as needed.
The Senior Information Security Lead will need to have these abilities and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or related field with a minimum of 10 years of professional experience
• 5 years’ experience in information security management reporting and information security risks in business language
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in articulating and advising on the appropriate risk management action
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to create clear, concise, and engaging presentations
• Information Security and /or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GIAC, CISSP or equivalent)
• Strong knowledge of working within an Agile Framework such as SAFe