OT Security Analyst
This is a role in the Digital and Technology Information Security organization supporting our OT Manufacturing sites to maintain the highest level of service and keep our network security levels ahead of our business demands while pushing for more standardization through automation. The OT Security Analyst will assess, improve and maintain the network security of the global manufacturing Operations Technology (OT) environment, will build new processes & and procedures and develop guidelines for the business to adhere to.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manages relationships with engineering teams and collaborates with teams across the organization to ensure network security levels are maintained at the highest level.
- Develop and implement measures, tools, and technology to monitor compliance with company security policies and procedures, laws and regulations.
- Stays up to date with the latest research and analysis of new security trends relating to OT security networks.
- Provides OT security technology guidance and mentors others; influences and motivates to create a culture of security within the OT environments.
- Explores raw network traffic & and performs in-depth data analysis utilizing various tools.
- Take responsibility for all data needs per site/region.
- Perform risk assessment and remediation.
- Create useful and creative data queries & and relevant dashboards and reports to key stakeholders.
- Works to continuously improve processes and procedures to maintain OT security.
- OT network Visibility, Segmentation and Zero Trust solution design, operation, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in, Controls and Automation Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics engineering or similar
- 2+ years of proven Industrial control automation experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with OT network Visibility, Segmentation and Zero Trust solutions such as Claroty, zScaler & Elisity
- Bonus: experience in Network Security Analyst, OR Data Analysis in a Cyber Security Domain
- Willingness to train and develop in the use of specific OT security tools.
- Firewall, Next Gen Firewalls, and general network experience
- Experience with OT network security, networking concepts, communication protocols
- Open-minded, flexible, and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Other Requirements & Skills Required
- Firewall experience
- Network Segmentation
- OEM Tools
- Must have worked in a manufacturing/ factory environment.
- NIST and IEC 62443