Full Stack Developer (.Net Developer)
The successful candidate will be required to work with the technical team on architecture design and will need to have hands-on experience of software development and be able to guide and coach developers with varying degrees of experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with internal and external teams and inform decisions on product architecture and design.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Participate in the technology upgrade strategy.
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time.
- Identify opportunities to improve working practices and recommend changes where necessary.
- Mentor and guide junior team members where required and provide leadership on development projects.
- Contribute to Agile ceremonial activities such as standups, estimations, reviews, and retros.
- Experience of delivering custom solutions and integrating applications.
- An understanding of architectural patterns including Service Oriented Architectures, Microservices, REST etc.·
- Experience working with SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Experience with SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization is desirable.
- Experience with agile development and delivery methodologies.
- Ability to organise and plan work in a rapidly changing environment and take ownership for meeting set deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively both within the development team and across the wider business.